Digicomm stocks every type of hardware item needed to maintain, upgrade and build your outside plant network.
Digicomm stocks an extensive variety of aerial hardware items from all of the leading industry manufacturers needed to build, rebuild and maintain your network systems:
- Pole Bands
- Poleline Bolts
- Wire Formed Hardware
- ADSS Fiber Cable Hardware
- Clamps And Markers For Guying
- Strand Connectors
- Eyelets And Eye Nuts
- Suspension Clamps And Straps
- U Guards
- Ground Wire Molding
- Drive Hooks
- Guy Hook Attachments
- Nuts And Lock Nuts
- Pole Plates
- Lag Screws
Digicomm stocks large quantities of high quality strand to help with all of your construction maintenance, upgrades and new project builds. All strand meets applicable ASTM specifications.
All strand is on continuous heavy duty wooden reels of 5,000 feet.
Available in sizes which include ¼ inch, 5/16 inch, 3/8 inch and 7/16 inch.
Finish coatings available: Class A, B, or C galvanized
- Messenger Wire
- Overhead Ground or Static Wire
- Guy Wire
Digicomm stocks a large inventory of Wire World lashing wire, the largest manufacturer of lashing wire in the United States. Only the finest stainless-steel wire is used from ISO and TUV certified mills to manufacture this wire.
- All lashing wire is manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment
- Strenuous quality control process to ensure lashing wire coils meet customer specifications the first time, every time.
- Inventory for all sizes, alloys, and hubs for all of your construction needs. Sizes include 038X3021600, 045X302X1200, 045X316X1200, 045X430X1200.
Digicomm stocks a variety of nVent/ERICO ground rods in different types of plating material and various lengths. ERICO is the world's largest manufacturer of ground rods and offers a complete line of rods and accessories to meet all of your grounding installation requirements.
COPPER-BONDED GROUND ROD, POINTED
- 99.9% pure electrolytic copper coating
- Molecular bond to nickel-sealed high strength steel core
- Rods have a high carbon steel core and tip that provide superior strength when driving
- Copper coating will not crack when bent or tear when driven
- Minimum copper coating of 10 mils on rods listed to UL® 467
- nVent ERICO name, length, diameter and part number is roll-stamped within 12" (304,8 mm) of chamfered end
- UL logo and control number where applicable stamped on each rod for easy inspection after installation
GROUND ROD CLAMP, ROD TO CONDUCTOR, BRONZE
- For use with copper-bonded ground rods
- Parts that are UL 467 Listed are suitable for direct burial in earth or concrete
Digicomm stocks a large variety of U-Guard in both plastic and metal material. We have various dimensions and lengths to meet all your installation needs.
Plastic U cable guards (risers) are non-conducting, and they offer a strong, lightweight, maintenance-free means of protection for communication cables and utility power.
- Installs quickly and easily with U-Guard fasteners.
- Available in various sizes.
- Excellent UV protection.
- Easily field cut to desired length.
- Offers excellent impact strength and very durable in a wide temperature range.
Digicomm also stocks steel U-Guards that are manufactured from 14-gauge steel, with the maximum weight of hot dip galvanizing to be compatible with the life expectancy of standard pole line hardware. These steel pole risers are available painted, flanged and unflanged, in lengths of 5’, 8’, and 10’. A variety of straps are available to secure unflanged steel risers to the foundation.
U-Guard is the superior alternative to conduit riser systems and can provide you savings in material cost, installation time and maintenance.
Digicomm is partnered with CANUSA Heat shrink tubing that established the CATV industry standard for splice and connector protection. Available for immediate shipping in multiple diameters and lengths.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Craft friendly installation
- Exceptional split resistance
- CFTV adhesive retains bond providing long term protection
- Selective strippability to meet CATV industry specifications
- Minimal heat required to produce error free installation without splitting
- Thermochromatic lines change color to signal waterproof seal
- Shrinks and seals in half the time of alternative products
- Shrink ratio: 3:1
- Continuous operating temperature: -55°C to 110°C
- Shrink temperature: 120°C min.
- Strain relief of coaxial connectors
- Waterproof protection of CATV connectors
Contech’s Air Shrink and self-fusing tape reduces ingress caused by loose connectors through superior protection without endangering your technicians with heat guns. These products are available and ready for immediate shipping at Digicomm.
Connector Protection Constructing external plant can be a costly part of network expansion. If connections are not properly installed it can also be a source of long term expenditure. External plant equipment is also susceptible to temperature extremes, corrosive salt spray, and unauthorized tampering. Sealing and protecting external connection points is an ideal way to prevent signal degradation due to loose connectors, and to protect your connections from the natural elements, leading to a longer life. Contech Chemshrink and self amalgamating tape, are two great products that give superior protection without endangering your technicians with heat guns. Reduce Ingress Caused by Loose Connectors
Digicomm stocks large quantities of drop installation equipment for all your tap to the premise requirements. We can provide everything needed to complete your installation, all from the leading manufactures in the industry. Whether your premise installation is a single-family home or an MDU project, Digicomm has the product solution you need.
- HDMI Cables
- Network Cable - CAT5e, CAT6, and CAT6e including jumpers in various lengths
- Molding - MDU and Customer Premise
- Drop Cable - RG59, RG6, RG7 and RG11 including jumpers in various lengths
- P and J Hooks
- Cable ID Tags
- Drop Connectors - RG59, RG6, RG7 and RG11
- Ground Wire
- Ground Blocks
- Surge Suppressors
- Barrel Splices
- F Attenuators
- NID Enclosures
- Drop Passives - Splitters and Directional Couplers
- MDU Enclosures
- Wall Plates
- Cable Ties
- Cable Clips
- Network Data - Modular Plugs, Jacks, Inserts
- Feed Through Bushings
- Power Cords
- CPE Power Supplies